Marc Jacobs prints

I haven't been having much luck with my nails lately. I've tried a couple of designs and aren't happy with any of them so I'm not going to post them until they're perfect. In the meantime, here's a couple of Marc Jacobs manicures (yeah I realise there's beena few!)


First Marc manicure I ever did and probably the first that I did trying to copy/replicate other designs. This one features Miss Marc on the thumb, mouse (as in mouse flats) on the index, Marc Jacobs scrambled logo on the middle, Lola on the ring and kiss print on the pinkie (surprisingly easy to do!).




Marc manicure take two - much more happier with this one (a week later after the original). Featuring leopard print on the thumb, Lola on the index, a much better scrambled logo on the middle, Daisy Eau So Fresh on the ring and the polkadots from the FW11 collection.

I think I need to feel inspired again. I have recently come into a lot of polish (freebies plus I got some nice OPI pinks from work - the perks of my job!) so I'm sure inspiration will hit me like a brick soon enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment