Royal Nails

Apparently 1 in 3 tuned in for the Royal wedding - me included! I wasn't planning on watching but the excitement around the dress, and the fact that I was up early to buy some Liberty print Nikes meant that I ended up switching the TV on.

The dress was Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen and it was gorgeous. I'm not a fan of long-sleeved wedding dresses but I just fell in love with the lace (such a sucker for lace) and the perfect train (not too long) and the edging on her veil! It was a perfect fairytale wedding dress.

After the dress had been revealed I was of course quite curious about the nails. According to the Daily Fail the nails were done by beautician Marina Scandoval who used a "custom blended a special mix including Bourjois no 28 Rose Lounge and Essie 423 Allure."




Very natural colours and I'd imagine that they're quite sheer as well. Does any have these colours and can try out the new princess look?



0 comments:

Post a Comment